July 4th Layered Drinks
These layered drinks are a fun and easy addition any picnic you are attending or hosting for the Fourth of July holiday this weekend. They are non-alcoholic and kid-friendly, but you can most certainly add alcohol for an adult party!
- 1 Cup Red CranApple juice
- 1 Cup White Sobe Pina Colada flavored drink
- 1 Cup Blue G2 Gatorade
- Fill your glass 1/3 of the way full with CranApple juice.
- Fill to the top with ice.
- Slowly pour the remaining drinks directly on top of a piece of ice.
- You MUST pour SLOWLY, DIRECTLY over ice 🙂