Cashew Turkey Salad Sandwich
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 lettuce leave
- In a bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Stir in turkey, celery, apricots and cashews.
- Line half of the bread slices with lettuce. Top with turkey mixture and remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.