White Chocolate Popcorn with Heart Sprinkles
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! And for everyone who who “hearts” popcorn, here is a quick and easy perfect snack for you and the kids — Valentine’s Popcorn!
about 8-10 cups
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- (optional) conversation hearts
- Heat chocolate in the microwave or a double boiler until melted.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl, and pour the melted chocolate over it. Then use a spoon to toss the popcorn gently until it is evenly coated with the chocolate. Spread the popcorn out evenly on a baking sheet covered with parchment, wax paper, or aluminum foil. Sprinkle evenly with the salt, then sprinkle with as many sprinkles and conversation hearts as you would like.
- Let cool for 10 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened. Break up into small pieces then serve or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Shared by: gimmesomeoven.com