The Vitamix Cookbook – 250 Delicious Whole Food Recipes To Make in Your Blender – Jodi Berg
- 1 ounce whole grain crackers, crushed into crumps
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 6 ounces plain 0% Greek Yogurt, stirred
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 14- ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and cut into pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Combine the cracker crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and Parmesan in a small bowl, set aside.
- Pace the yogurt, Neufchatel, lemon zest, oregano, mint, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 1. Turn the machine eon and slowly increase the speed to variable 4. Blend for 20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Hear the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until soft and the liquid has evaporated, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and scrape in the artichokes and the yogurt mixture, stirring to combine. Spoon into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cracker crumb mixture and bake for 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbling. Serve hot.