STRONG Looks Better Naked – Khloe Kardashian
Who says healthy food cant be fun? Fake it till you bake it with French fries that contain a fraction of the fat and carbs!
- 3 whole jicamas or turnips
- Coconut oil (to spray)
- Olive oil
- Spices of your choice (salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder…or get crazy with a dash of paprika)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with coconut oil
- Peel and cut jicama or turnip into fry-like sticks
- Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil to coat. Spice it up!
- Spread the “fries” on the prepared baking sheet and bake until crispy (about 20 minutes); flip over halfway through.