Blood Orange–Chia Pudding
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup fresh blood orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon orange-flower water
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 blood oranges
- Chopped pistachios (for serving)
- Whisk yogurt, blood orange juice, orange-flower water, salt, and 2 Tbsp. honey in a medium bowl. Whisk in chia seeds, cover, and chill at least 8 hours and up to 1 day.
- Cut peel and white pith from oranges. Cut along sides of membranes to release segments into a medium bowl.
- Give pudding a good stir and divide between small bowls, layering with some orange segments. Top with pistachios and remaining segments; drizzle with honey.