Peach Feta & Blackberry Salad
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 whole peach, rinsed and sliced
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- To assemble the salad fill two bowls with mixed greens.
- Top with peaches, blackberries, feta cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle with the Balsamic Vinaigrette and serve immediately.
- In a small bowl combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar.
- In a slow steady stream whisk in the oil until combined and thickened. Set aside until ready to serve with the salad. If oil and vinegar separate whisk again right before serving.
Shared by: http://chefsavvy.com/recipes/peach-feta-and-blackberry-salad/