Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Creamy Dressing
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 Large avocados, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Creamy Poppyseed dressing:
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppyseeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, avocados, almonds, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, cider vinegar, and poppyseeds. Pour about half over the salad and toss to coat. Add more of the dressing if needed.
- Serve salad immediately and garnish with more feta cheese and almonds if desired.
Shared by: http://therecipecritic.com/2014/05/strawberry-avocado-spinach-salad-creamy-poppyseed-dressing/