Piña Colada Chicken Salad
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head romaine
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 c. pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- Juice of 2 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dredge chicken in flour, egg, and shredded coconut and transfer to a baking sheet. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until cooked through and coconut is golden, 12 minutes.Meanwhile, arrange salad: In a large bowl combine romaine, red pepper, pineapple, and chicken.
- In a small bowl whisk together coconut milk, lime juice and zest, and crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47338/pina-colada-chicken-salad-recipe/