BLT Pasta Salad
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 c. Shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In the meantime, cook bacon until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Add cooled bacon, lettuce, and tomato to serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper then toss with Ranch dressing.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47089/blt-pasta-salad-recipe/