Steak Taco Salad
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
- 1/4 c. plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 lb. steak (such as flank)
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Sea salt
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1 c. corn kernels
- 1 c. black beans (rinsed)
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, sliced
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Rub steak with taco seasoning and sear until desired doneness, flipping once. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes, then slice against the grain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil, lime juice, cumin, and oregano. Season with salt.
- In a salad bowl, add romaine, seared steak, corn, black beans, tomatoes, and scallions. Season with flaky salt, if desired.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a46123/steak-taco-salad-recipe/