Strawberry Balsamic Pasta Salad
INGREDIENTS – 8 Servings
- 1 lb. farfalle
- 1/2 c. Feta, crumbled
- 2 c. strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. almond slivers, toasted
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook farfalle according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- To bowl, add feta, strawberries, and spinach. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with almonds.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a43139/strawberry-balsamic-pasta-salad-recipe/