Caprese Stuffed Avocados
INGREDIENTS – 4 Servings
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c. mini marinated mozzarella balls, halved
- balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil, for garnish
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a small border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss diced avocado with tomatoes, mozzarella, balsamic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among 4 avocado halves. Garnish with basil.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47062/caprese-stuffed-avocado-recipe/