Breaded Chicken Cobb Salad
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
- 1 lb. frozen breaded chicken breasts or cutlets
- 1 large head romaine
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. corn kernels (canned or frozen)
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake chicken according to package directions. Let cool slightly, then slice.
- Meanwhile, assemble salad: Arrange romaine on a serving platter and top with chicken, tomatoes, corn, blue cheese, avocados, and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with ranch.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a46115/breaded-chicken-cobb-salad-recipe/