Kale And Red Quinoa Salad With Spicy Sesame Dressing
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
- 1 c. red quinoa
- 1 tbsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c. Chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. sesame oil
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced red onion
- 1 lb. kale, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. In a mixing bowl add sesame seeds, garlic, 1/4 cup cilantro, red wine vinegar, sesame oil, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together kale and half of dressing. Massage kale with your hands for 2 minutes. Add onion, remaining cilantro, quinoa and more dressing if desired.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.