Bacon, Egg And Cheese Kale Salad
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb. kale, chopped
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 c. croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment and place bacon strips without overlapping them. Bake until crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small jar, add garlic, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup oil and, with a tightly fitted lid, shake until blended. Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. When it begins to bubble, fry eggs until whites are set and edges are crispy but yolk is bright yellow and runny, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a larger platter or bowl, toss kale with dressing. Top with Parmesan, avocado, croutons, a fried egg, and bacon.
Shared by: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a45473/bacon-egg-cheese-kale-salad-recipe/